We are recruiting for an experienced legal secretary/legal assistant to join the Private Client team.
The main elements of the role will include:
- opening and administration of client files
- liaising with clients and other professionals
- producing standard letters and documents
- drafting documentation as required
- providing secretarial support
- Capability for proof reading and checking of documentation
- Knowledge of legal terminology, documentation and legal practices
- Work well under pressure and will be flexible and dependable with the ability to take your own initiative.
The successful candidate will have experience in working within a busy private client team. Excellent client service, flexibility and strong communication skills are essential for this role as well as being a proactive team player. Exceptional keyboard skills are required and experience of a case management system would be a benefit but full training will be provided.
To ensure that the ideal candidate is recruited the firm is flexible as to the hours of work.
For further information or to apply by sending a covering letter and CV please contact Sara Lloyd – email@example.com or telephone 01243 388989
Closing date 22 March 2019