A vacancy has arisen for a full time Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive with at least 3 - 4 years PQE. You will have already gained excellent Private Client experience and be able to immediately take a share of new work as well as some existing cases (as needed).
Joining a hardworking and efficient team, you will be responsible for your own Private Client caseload, including dealing with matters such as Wills, Probate, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and tax advice, from beginning to end (with shared secretarial support).
- be a talented individual and excellent in your area of expertise
- have the ability to meet tight deadlines and targets whilst under pressure
- have a positive and proactive approach
- have a dedication to professional development
- have a keen eye for detail
- be expected to progress your own matters in a timely manner and with very minimal supervision
- provide support to, and share knowledge with, the members of the team
- be able to competently undertake research
- actively contribute to team meetings and take an interest in team development
- be able to confidently and appropriately deal with challenging clients
- be required to provide a professional and personable standard to clients
- be able to manage complex cases as well as straightforward ones
To ensure that the ideal candidate is recruited the firm is flexible as to the hours of work.
For further information or to apply by sending a covering letter and CV please contact Sara Lloyd – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01243 388989
Closing date 22 March 2019