We have particular experience supporting senior executives, groups of employees with a class complaint, employees with final salary pension schemes and those who have experienced discrimination in the workplace. We can also help employees to get the best terms from any compromise agreements.
We regularly represent clients in employment tribunals, employment appeals tribunals and at the High Court.
The team regularly advises or represents clients on a wide range of issues including:
- Directors’ service agreements
- Proposed changes to terms & conditions
- The defence of disciplinary procedures and pursuit of grievance procedures
- Compromise agreements on termination of employment
- Unfair dismissal
- Breach of contract
- Discrimination based on sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion and belief and age
- Discrimination on grounds of stress anxiety and depression amounting to disability
- Loss of share options and pension rights
- Tax on termination of employment